the sixth-form experts
telephone: 020 8767 8666

FAQs for international students

FAQs for International Students gives answers to the questions international students ask us most often. cife is very happy to give international students advice, so if the answer is not here, do contact us for help!

What qualifications do I need for a UK university?

How can a cife college help me?

What qualifications do I need to join a cife college?

How many international students study in cife colleges?

How can I apply to a cife college?

What are the best subjects to study?

How can I improve my English?

Can cife colleges help me to get a visa?

How much does it cost to study in the UK?

Can I get a scholarship from a cife college?

Do I need to have a guardian in the UK?

Our Advice page links to more cife articles.  

cife college teaching is results focussed

Related site articles

A levels or international foundation?

English as second language qualifications

Contact cife