CIFE colleges can help you achieve your academic potential
Worried about your UCAS form? We've written three advice pages for you, based our years of experience helping students get it right.
- Six top tips explains how to make an effective impact.
- How to write a good UCAS Personal Statement is a blow-by-blow guide to getting it right
- Interviews explains how to prepare and how to shine in a university interview
CIFE's member colleges share a distinctive approach. They:
- Get you ready for university.
- Treat you as an individual.
- Let you take the subjects you want.
- Provide inspiring teaching.
- Teach you to do well in exams.
- Give you independence.
- Give you honest and accurate feedback
CIFE is the professional association for Independent Sixth-form Colleges.
This site tells you about CIFE and the colleges which belong to it, with FAQs, help on choosing the right CIFE college.and an extensive Advice section with articles on everything from choosing the right mix of A levels to filling in your UCAS form.